Sunday, February 17, 2019

Terre dei Savoia

Name: Terre dei Savoia


Variety: Nebbiolo d’Alba


Region: Piedmont


Country: Italy


Year: Not Listed


Price: $6.95


Winemakers notes: Its perfume is quite complex, with spicy notes of cinnamon and vanilla, pleasant and characteristic; at the same time it is also fruity, with cherry and strawberry notes, and at the end we find dried fruit and pleasant toasted almond aroma. The palate has an interesting structure, characterized by a soft tannins, which together with alcohol and acidity, create harmonic and elegant sensations.


My review: I was immediately shocked to smell and taste the spice of this wine. This wine had a very bold flavor profile with little hints of fruit or sweetness. I found this wine to be a big to big for my liking due to all of the competing complex flavors and spices.

Pairings: I did not pair this wine with any food.

No comments:

Post a Comment